Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Kickstarter: Batton Lash's Zombie Wife and Other Tales of Supernatural Law

Longtime readers know that the modern comic book left my tastes behind almost completely sometime back in the 1990s. It's rare that I find myself looking at current comics and even rarer that I find myself following a certain comics creator like I did back in my youth with Neal, Jack, Wally and Steranko! There is, however, one person whose work I will still go out of my way to see and that's Batton Lash.

Batton Lash writes for Archie and he writes for Bongo. He writes genuinely funny stories with real plots and a sense of comics history like nobody else today except for maybe Mark Waid. For a few decades now, though, he's also chronicled the adventures of Alanna Wolff and Jeff Byrd, Counselors of the Macabre, in a brilliant strip called SUPERNATURAL LAW.

Recently, Batton has been turning to Kickstarter to produce the paperback collections of SUPERNATURAL LAW. The campaigns thus far have all been very successful and here's the latest, ZOMBIE WIFE AND OTHER TALES OF SUPERNATURAL LAW.


If you're a monster fan, a comics fan, a humor fan or just a fan of plain old good storytelling, sending a few bucks Batton's way to make this book a reality and get a copy for yourself would be a bright idea. And wait until you see all the incentives you can pick up at different levels. Check out the ZOMBIE WIFE campaign here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1379875462/zombie-wife-and-other-tales-of-supernatural-law 

No comments:

Post a Comment