Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Diagnosis



Well, it’s official. After nearly a month of being sick without quite being able to figure out what I had in order to treat it, today I consulted with two more trusted physicians, Doctor McCoy and Doctor…well…McCoy. It seems that I have been dealing with walking pneumonia! (Not even Rockin’ Pneumonia! Sheesh!) Thus, I am now on five different medicines for treatment of same and associated symptoms (as well as new high blood pressure medicines) and the only thing I felt like blogging today was this rather crudely grafted image. More tomorrow...hopefully!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the healing process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:34 AM

    Doctor McCoy and Doctor McCoy!
    HA! You can't be too ill if you
    can be funny at the same time.
    Rest easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:23 AM

    why is bones wearing shatner's toupee? :P

    ReplyDelete