Sunday, August 21, 2005

Welcome To My Library!


Come in, come in! We're open! There's lots of cool stuff to see here. Yes, it's big, isn't it? Everyone says that. When my wife and I bought this house five years back, it had a huge dining room. Like most Americans these days, however, we find ourselves having meals in front of the TV set. Thus, the dining room became the Library. Nineteen bookcases and a few spinner racks surround the room with an additional dozen or so throughout the house, all loaded with pop culture books, movies, magazines, music, comics, collectibles and assorted esoteric ephemera. In the days to come, we'll be looking at some of the more fascinating pieces here on this blog. We'll offer a little background, some reviews, some forgotten pop history and more than a few surprises so check back often! I've been collecting this marvelous crap since 1966 so its about time I shared it with someone. Come on. Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment